Pages

Wednesday, December 14, 2011

I SO LOVE HIM

Morning 。◕‿ ◕。 
I wake up in a very good morning  today, look what my MOM got me!


Lookie lookie what my mom got! yeah boy its Jang Keun Suk ,ahhh my mom really surprise me, she said she want to buy the 2ne1 or Bigabng (IM A BIG FAN) but since she cant find one she just bought me this, aw i just happy ʘ‿ʘ.
sorry i am spazzing of to much happiness(LOL), it just so good to wake up and you will see that handsome photo early in the morning,, right!? right? (lol) yeah call me crazy I DON'T CARE!
Ok i am a addicted to make up and fashion anything related to it, but i am also a die hard FANATIC of idol group, like BIGABNG and 2ne1, what can I say im a YG STAN , (lol)
oh well i just wanna express my feelings right now yay.
THANK YOU MOTHER! 
I LOVE YOU




1 comment: